Saturday, October 11, 2008

12 years old,38kg = fat ?

OK, you gotta admit i m really fit and slim--at the face and hands. I am getting desperately

desperate because my legs are full of f.a.t.and tummy look like i have swallow a beach ball,which

really helps when i wanna wear swimming suit or bikini.Not.

Don't laugh,'cause it's a terrifyingly serious problem.Like,am i going to suck in my tummy for the

rest of my life?Wearing tight shorts or skirts to keep it in?What am i going to solve this world-

class-serious problem?I can't help when all the fat wants to stay at my tummy,they just don't

want to go to my hands or my cheeks.

I am mortified if every one keeps telling me to stop eating.I have ban ice-creams out of my life

and chase away junks.I fell in love with vegetables and fruits.

It's a weeny bit difficult to tell me for exercises.I am not rubbish at it,i am just reasonably

good.It's no good to give me medicines.Like,you only give me that if you want my mum to kill

you.

I am sure millions and billions of girls are chubby(no offence) but it's difficult to find a case like

mine.When i saw the poster of a girl so slim on the upside,yet the downside is terribly ridiculous,

i am quite scared i will be like that.This is all because I am gonna upgrade into a teenager.Bah.


4 comments:

ƒēňχỳ ƒǻмЇĻΫ→‡ Ď..Ė..Ă..Ń..‡        said...

dont worry about fat or slim, juz think about health...
If you wanna know are you fat or slim, then i give you a way to calculate ur own fat rate point:

first: convert ur height into meter,examples:160cm=1.605m
second:double multiple ur height,examples:1.605mX1.605m
third:Use ur answer to divide ur weight, example:55kg/2.576025
fourth: u get ur answer,example:21.350724(this is my own fat rate point)

Analysis:
If u get ur answer is:

18~25:means that u r slim and healthy
26~30:means that u r overweight
30 above:means that u r too fat!!

A keep fit techniques but not so healthy:
1.Don't eat anything but only drink a cup of honey each meal
2.Do more exercise
3.After 4 days, you will find out you have loosen 5kg of weight,UNBELIEVABLE

Keep fit techniques in healthy ways:
1.Eat more in your breakfast but less on others meal
2.Avoid suppers or lunch tea
3.No junk food
4.Do more exercise such as weightlifting(my favourite exercise)
5.Avoid long time sitting, why not stand more and exercise your body tissues and muscles more?
6.When you felt very hungry, avoid having too much rice or meats, eat more vegetables(but many people can't stand of the freshness of the meat, yum!)
7.Blow 50 balloons( I don't know, but u can try)
8.Always remember that you are not suppose to have too much oily things such as curry, rendang...(I don't really like them)
9.Always keep your heart in peace state(but i always get angry, especially upon TXn Xe X)
10.Sleep well(in an early time), get up EARLY!!not 12.00pm that late, damn


So what is ur fat rate point?Hope u have a healthy life, thank you!!

ƒēňχỳ ƒǻмЇĻΫ→‡ Ď..Ė..Ă..Ń..‡        said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jack said...

dun care bout whether ur fat or wat la...juz care more on ur exam nex year

Wen Qian said...

I look so fat but my BMI shows that I'm slim and healthy lar...not accurate oso...