Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday 10/1/11


Yesterday I pushed off my day with friends singing karaoke and laughing like madmen,and pushed off my supposed-to-be day at the mall shopping with my family and eating overpriced ice cream.To go to MPO,short for I don't know.I thought it was the right choice, since my piano teacher already booked this meaningful Sunday last year for MPO.

So there I go, arriving at my carpool at 2, carpooling to KL and arriving at 3,and dozed my head for about 4, after an hour of a lot of Gerswhin and orchestra music. I keep looking around for anyone, just ANYONE who will read a book that is no entitled "Baby Blues Blabla".It intro things about the orchestra, I supposed. I knew I'm being ungrateful and rude and not respecting those on stage, but it was EXTREMELY hard when I needed to read.

I specially made a deal with my dad and get scolded by my mum, just to but Diary of a Wimpy Kid, just to go reading with lovely music in my ears.I had the book hidden under my jacket because there's an awful lot of people who were listening INTENTLY at the orchestra. These people(a lot of with blue eyes and golden hair and with a lot of music brains) were those who gives you disapproving looks when you don't understand rules.

I know, because I received lecture the first time I was sitting in my chair and dozing off at orchestras.

Anyways, the point is I swore never to go to ANY orchestras.EVER again.Although I did enjoy the music when my mind wasn't foggy and my eyes were actually in focus.

I got back to my piano teacher's house at six thirty,and phoned my Mum. Half an hour later I was tempted to ask where was she?But she got me to it.I was not very happy when she informed me about waiting for another half hour for them to do their shopping.

Around 8 o clock I already finished Diary of a Wimpy Kid twice, going on the third round and madly planning out revenge for their inconsideration and selfishness.Then they arrived, looking very happy with shopping bags all over the place.We drove to the supermarket, because I was awfully hungry and that made them unusually quiet.

Well, I grabbed a lot of sushi and hand rolls for my dinner(or else it will be Maggie). My mum asked my if I want my favourite Kokokrunch.I snatched the biggest box.When things were normal me and mum fight over weather to buy the cereal or not.

What can I say? My dinner was quite torture since I had way to much sushi.
Conclusion:To buy my clothes without looking at the price tag to revenge on my mum that went back on her promise.I remembered afterwards that mum had promised me to not go shopping far far away and have fun without me.

0 comments: