Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday 3/1/2011


YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's FINALLY 2011!I'm quite excited on the first day to school on my form 3 -- 'cause there's so many new things to look forward to!New teachers, new books, new lessons, new clothes, plus the Chinese New Year that better don't disappoint me. Yea, it's a pity i can't have new friends in my class 'cause everybody remains. So boring.

Anyways, I'm going to work extra hard this year for myself, so i told myself I'd better stand the test of time( which unfortunately, never happened in my past life ). Hmm. I don't expect my eyelids to be so tired today at Geography class, so i didn't catch anything the droning teacher said. If my eyelids are going on like that for the rest of the year, i'll flunk and fail my subjects -- something i'd never tried before.

First day of Form 3 -- I actually feel rather good about the new teachers, just not the seat arrangements. Seriously, how am I going to take a nap sitting on the front row in front of the teachers? I can't even keep a chat flowing with my neighbour, thanks to my uncle who drove me a minute earlier to school before it's too late. So i didn't get the chance to save a good seat.

The mighty unpopular in my class(or the school)sits alone.Happy and lonely. Well, Mighty Unpopular Yi Ling made it.Again.I don't know how the girl barge her way in,but she's in as a prefect, without having to wait for a second for practicing and experiencing. I heard she's going in for being Head Prefect.Wow.I hope never. She's the kind that barges her way in study groups and stuff,because nobody wants her.

All in all, a very good day for me. I just need to do some time management and arrange so afternoon nap. Very important. I also need to scrap enough money to buy the series of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Although i read it already, the cover is nice and the pictures are funny. ^^

0 comments: