Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday 16/1/11


I like Likelicious, some Facebook application for people who have nothing better to do. There's a phrase saying: If you hug a pillow and you will probably thinking about him/her.This bothers me a bit, when it shouldn't, 'cause I just thought of someone else out of bounds to hug.

Huh.I feel guilty, like I just did a crime and didn't fess up and didn't feel sorry(which logically shouldn't make me feel guilty).

Reasons:
1. My mum will be shocked and give me the EVIL eye.
2. My dad will be shocked and give me the EVIL eye.
3. My friends will be shocked and give me the Look.

So basically it's just other people's thinking that set us into a frenzy about something. Which leads to the conclusion that is the world has me and another boy I like-left, I will probably go declare my love and do stuff like that(yea sometimes I imagine that picture *smiles).Even if they do reject, there's nobody to see it and you won't have to hide from the world!!

My advice to someone wanting to confess/propose but don't have the guts to do so, imagine there's no one else on Earth and the confession will be WAY easier.

p.s.(Not that I will try it,but just maybe after near-human-extinction.)

0 comments: