Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday 12/1/11


Hmm. I think I'm collapsing in the bed every night what with all the homework i never have to do at home for the last two years. I also think there's something wrong with my bladder. You see, I need to go to toilet much more frequently and that's not a very convenient thing when teachers are barking out homework and how-to-do-your-homework.I hope I don't have bladder problems.

I've been thinking about a boy. I confessed to him many moons ago to make sure I really like boys, not girls. Plus he was cute. Anyway, I've been thinking about him and wondering if I will ever really like a boy with my boy-expectations that are set sky-high. Maybe I won't ever have a boyfriend, 'cause I know I'm scary sometimes.

Talking about opposites sex,Gandhi REALLY impresses me.Just now I read about Mahatma Gandhi and found him a bit evil, though another picture of him is A LOT peaceful than that evil picture.He is like a saint, what with him being a celibacy,vegetarian and dressed to be accepted by the poorest person. He even tried going on a pure-fruit-diet. These are small stuff compared to all the things he had done, but these small stuffs astonishes me.

And he said something about cow's milk that makes me really,really....Gandhi is disgusted with cow milk, because of cow blowing(actually that is really disgusting). I don't really drink milk all the time, but I'm thinking of ways to make my family not drink milk,or change to other kinds of milk. Really hard. I think we despise goat milk even more than Gandhi hates cow milk.

My youngest sister pretty much disgusts me too. She plays computer all the time and even threw a can into the paper-recycling-bin. She drinks milk and looks like a fat pig at the same time. She can't even say "weakeaned" properly when I had taught her for times. She's ten and still speaks like a toddler. Maybe I'm too strict and too near to perfect(haha), but a ten year old like her makes me ...disgusted,I guess. When I'm trying to tell my mum to correct my sister's faults to make her a better person, my mum tells me to shut up.Real loud.

There goes another mother who've spoiled her daughter into a less-than-nice being.I've got only so much to say.

0 comments: