Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday


There are an awful lot of homework(which is fun to do but wastes lot time)from Ms Raynie and i realise i need afternoon naps. My head is swarming everything it's last period/it's evening time.

I have also been appointed to be the one in charge of class cleanliness, which is funny since i rarely clean my own house. Still, i don't think i'll enjoy bossing people around and spending my recess in the classroom for the whole year. Doesn't sound great,cleaning stuff and sniffing dust. Still, nearly the whole class appointed me(i saw them),so i guess i'm really bossy.

I wrote a bit on "A Student's Dreams" because my homework load is heavier than a pile of bricks. Blahblahblah. It looks a tiny bit corny talking about my daydreams.

"Being a Student, i have a lot of dreams, because it's the right time for someone to dream.Dreams are different from what you want to be, because dreams are usually more dreamy and far far away from where you are.Or would be.

Well, lots of people did not reach their dreams, either they are being too unrealistic, or they did not work hard enough. I don't know. But i have a lot of it bursting in my head like fireworks every time i lost focus and need a nap. "

Huh. I finished till that because i do not know how to continue, and it's not really good anyway.Cross my fingers and wish for a not-so-boring teacher for KH tomorrow.I Really need some sleep.

0 comments: